Thursday, February 28, 2008

Answered Prayers and Baby Kicks

This week has been so full of answered prayers! First of all, while we still have a lot of support to raise, a lot has come in this week!! It's so encouraging to see the Lord's provision right before our very eyes. Secondly, I've been able to have some really good conversations with several of the girls I've been hanging out with, and I cannot wait to see the Lord's plan for them as it begins to unfold! So, please be praying for the KD and DDD girls I've been spending time with... that God would do a work in and through them to impact this campus and the world! Also, Derek is busier than ever and is seeing God do so much in the lives of the guys he's been spending time with! He has a new opportunity to do a Bible study with a couple of football players, in addition to the 2 studies he's involved with in one of the freshmen dorms. Praise the Lord! We never would have guessed a few months ago when we moved here that the Lord would allow us to see Him doing so much in such a short period of time! It is so humbling to behold! In baby news, I am now almost 28 weeks along, and our little girl seems to be doing quite well. She's definitely a kicker! Last night we were sitting on the couch and all of a sudden my whole tummy jumped... We just sat there watching her kick for about 10 minutes!! It is amazing how captivated we already are!

1 comment:

Lucy and Jason said...

How exciting about the baby kicking!!! I wish I could see it!Love you, LUCY