Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ministry and Make-up

We had our first campus meeting this Tuesday, also known as "The Outhouse." We had about 70 students show up! It was so exciting to see all the students we've been spending time with, as well as lots of new faces. I was able to meet some new girls at the meeting, and we're having lunch this Tuesday. I also got to meet a bunch of the guys Derek has been doing a Bible study with in one of the Freshmen dorms. One of the other highlights of the week was definitely the women's Bible study at our church. We're studying the book of Joshua, and I really enjoyed the fellowship with the other ladies in the group. I'm looking forward to getting to know them better and learning from some women that are further along than I am! On Friday, we traveled to Rome, Ga. Derek had a meeting for work, and I went to hang out with some of the other wives. We had so much fun hanging out and catching up. On a different note, I signed up to start selling Mary Kay this week. I'm looking forward to making a little extra money while working from home. :-) I suppose that's about all going on in the Dobson world this week!

2 comments:

Claire and Jason Bintz said...

Sounds like you guys are really doing well and enjoying this ministry. I'm so happy for you guys about the baby :)

Lucy and Jason said...

love the new post! love keeping up one whats really going on. Love you,LUCY