Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby Shower!




We had our first baby shower this Saturday in Birmingham, hosted by my sweet friends... Heather, Lucy, Michelle, Hope and Melissa! It was so fun seeing so many friends and our little Aidan is certainly going to have everything she needs!! Derek thought it was hilarious just how many things you can actually get in the color pink! I told him this is just the beginning. :-) I'm so excited to start getting the nursery put together and prepare a place for our little girl. I'm including some pics of just a few of the sweet gifts we've received.

I've been studying Joshua the past few weeks, and it has amazed me at the Lord's meticulous and specific provision for His people. This shower of gifts from our sweet friends and family have been a picture of this to me of how God is daily meeting our needs in great abundance! The Lord is rightly called Jehovah-Jireh, "the Lord will Provide."

2 comments:

Claire and Jason Bintz said...

What a sweet time Kim--I wish I could've been there. I'm so excited for yall. Miss and love you.

Lucy and Jason said...

So happy I was there. I love you, LUCY